Dear self, Happy 17th Birthday!

Assalamualaikum and hello!

It's December 9th! Guess what?! Oh yes, excellent! *hulur coklat seposen dua* It's my 17th birthday. What a great life. Time flies so fast. Now, proud to say that I'm officially 17. Alhamdulillah. I am so grateful for my life now. I'm grateful what I have now. My family, my friends, strangers that changed into important person in my life. I am so grateful. Thank you so much, Ya Allah.

.....

I decided to celebrate my 17th birthday party with fellas sebab dah lama kitorang cuti, tak jumpa. Yelah, baru lepas SPM. So, I am so excited to meet them. We had so much fun today. There's a lot of smile, laugh today. Like we used to be before. What was happened today, so much more remembered me about our memories together. Our crazy words, our laugh in class, our stupid jokes and all of it. I miss it already!!

.....

We took a lot of pictures and video today. Wanna take a look? Ok, wait.















Please ignore my annoying face at the end of this video lol that was my face when trying not to cry hahaha :p


To all my best friends. Thank you a lot for today. You guys made my day. I couldn't feel as happy as I am today. Actually, I can't thank you enough. I can't describe how much I love you guys. Thank you for being a great people in my life. I love you all so much and I will always do. Thanks :) xoxo

♔ Gracias / Thankyou For Reading . 'MuchLove♥' ♔

No comments:

Post a Comment