PARAMORE !!!!!


PARAMOREEE !!
okey.. this is my favourite band..
love them damm much..
if i have chance to meet PARAMORE..
of course i'll not miss the opportunity to meet PARAMORE..

i love their song..
fuh ~ rock babeyyh !!
sometime if feel sad, tension, frust or others..
i'll listen PARAMORE'S song...

their song always make me fell relexssss..
cool meyyhh !! 
due to their song, now myself to be cool..
yeahh , i like to be cool babe !!

HAYLEY WILLIAMS !!
my idol.. <3 her..
her face so cute..
pergghh, dont want talk about her..
if not, i will going like crazy..
hahahha...

this year (1020).. mid-year holidays i think..
PARAMORE came to malaysia..
they do concert at bukit jalil..
that time im was at kl..
so, i want to go that concert..
suddenly, my daddy have problem..
pergghh !!! very2 frust..

hopely PARAMORE came again to malaysia..
here is a video that i was edited..
yeah i know, not so pretty..
but hope u guys enjoy it >,<





anyway.. 
I LOVE PARAMORE <3
><RIOTRIOTRIOT><
~cool meyyhh ~

♔ Gracias / Thankyou For Reading . 'MuchLove♥' ♔

No comments:

Post a Comment